How To Reserve A Class:
Once you become a member at Vitality, you will receive an email that contains your password for the website. Once you have a password, you will need to follow the below steps. If you don't have a password, shoot Brenden an email at email@example.com and she will re-send the email containing your password.
- Go to www.crossfitlkn.com and you will see "Class Sign In" under the workout of the day .
- Once you click on that button, it will take you to the calender.
- Click on any class and it will prompt a pop-up window that will ask you to "log in". Click Log-in.
- Once you enter your email address and your password, you will then be signed in.
- Click on the days you would like to reserve classes and it will mark a star next to those days you select.
- Please follow these same steps to cancel a class reservation if you decide you can't make it to a class that you have previously reserved.
Our CrossFit group classes are designed to challenge, motivate, and encourage our members. Each class is instructed by our professional CrossFit Level 1 Certified coaching staff. Our group classes are multi-phase workouts and consist of a specific warm-up, strength and skill work, and concludes with the Workout of the Day (WOD).
**Open Gym is a time designed to allow members to do their own work under the supervision of our staff. The option of doing our daily WOD is available.
Everyone who is new to CrossFit must first attend our Foundations Program in order to be eligible to attend CrossFit Group Classes. The Foundations Program is specifically designed to prepare you for CrossFit workouts at CrossFit LKN. More>>